Skip to content

Looking for RP group to playthrough BGEE and hopefully BG2EE, central time

ThadyThady Member Posts: 8
Would like to find dedicated group for full runthrough if possible. Good or bad can be decided by group.

I work 8-5 m-f and am usually free a few nights in the week and at least one weekend night.

I know this will take quite a bit of time as I want to complete as many side quests as possible.

Let me know if you are interested by replying to post.

Side note: I am on the app store app on a macbook pro not sure if that causes any connection issues, but we can figure that out if the time comes.

Comments

• LittleAldyLittleAldy Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    Hello! I'd be interested in joining to RP through BG:EE or BG2:EE. As long as there isn't any Mega-gaming like group make up, stats, and game mechanics. I think it's much more fun to struggle through something then min/max your way through.
    What "level" of RP are you interested in? For example if your character wouldn't know in game where something is we couldn't just go right to it. Stuff like that. Also would the party just be Player characters or would we bring NPC's along. And who would control them if so. Would we be using any mods or just vanilla
    Sorry for all the questions just trying to get a feel for what you're looking for!
    Thanks!
  • ThadyThady Member Posts: 8
    I found a group that will be playing weekly starting tonight, I want to say we are at 4 people right now, message matteo in the other thread similar to this for more info.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/29122/need-one-more-player-to-start-a-weekly-game-starting-from-bg-ee-first-come-first-serve-last-spot#latest