Skip to content

resurrecting dorn in the abysmal plane

in the middle of the fight with sendai, dorn died. during a break in the battle i went back to the plane, slept and resurrected dorn, no problems. but when i went back to sedai's enclave, he doesn't appear, but remains in my party, and i can't reform him out. in fact i can't bring any new characters back to that fight (tried cern and jan).

i was able to finish the fight but can't leave the enclave because 'you must gather your party....' and dorn is lost in the limbo. i can see his inventory...he just isn't there. anyhelp?

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    That's because the game lost the coordinates where Dorn was standing. The same thing tends to happen if you edit your game with an editor while in the Pocket Plane.
    I can recommend raising party members outside the Pocket Plane to avoid this (I am sure this is going to be fixed, but in vanilla, phfew! All those time I had to reload autosaves, kill Jan again and go to a different location!).
  • tomhwilsontomhwilson Member Posts: 8
    yeah, i was up on a pillar out of sight. i have tried to reload and boot dorn off the party, but it doesnt work/ won't let me. also, i think its weird i can't add ANYBODY from the pocket plane. here is my saved game...thanks for any help
    crevsdaak,

i actually lost two guys during the battle, but had only 1 resurrect memorized. i was able to resurret edwin and it has worked normally. do you know a way to input some coordinates for dorn? thanks
    wow, thanks a lot. don't know what happened, but the version you uploaded works. thanks again, you are a lifesaver...