Skip to content

irenicus dungeon portal key disappeared

I am in the room where the chest containing the portal key in Irenicus' Dungeon level 1 is. I set off the traps and opened the chest, but did not take the key because my inventory was full. I quick-saved, dropped a few items, then tried to get the key again, but now it is gone. It is not on the ground or anywhere else. I am on iPad so I cannot just hack it in. Please fix this or I cannot progress in the game at all!

Comments

• snexsnex Member Posts: 9
    I figured out how to reproduce this. Have your inventory full, then open a container. Hold your finger down on an item in the container, as if to bring up the item properties window, and poof, the item disappears. I was able to fix my save through a save game editor, but this is *really* annoying.
  • captainhavoccaptainhavoc Member Posts: 2
    This just happened to me as well. Unfortunately I saved over my game before realising it was the portal key that had mysteriously disappeared, so now I don't have an earlier save to revert to. Is there any way to progress in the game without that key? If not, do I need to start again, or wait for a fix?
  • captainhavoccaptainhavoc Member Posts: 2
    I think you're right