Skip to content

Dorn ToB quest issues

First of all, I apologize if this has been posted already. I couldn't find it. I ran into a bit of trouble with Dorn's ToB quest. Nothing gamebreaking. Seems to be mostly with the dialogue.

1. Dorn has trapped Azothet in his sword when the quest began,it was Ur-Gothoz who gave us advice. Once inside Lunia, Azothet spoke to us. Shouldn't it have been Ur-Gothoz again?

2. When I got to the holy tree, Dorn wished to speak to me in private but the conversation was broken from there. Something about no valid links, and conversation text appeared on the end dialogue/continue button. The conversation ended there, and the rest of the quest proceeded without issues.

3. The circle beneath Korgan disappeared although I was in full control of him. Well, almost. He could not move very well somehow and kept stopping. Reloading the game fixed it. Not sure it's connected to Lunia, but it has only happened there.

Comments

• kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    Unfortunately I've moved on and so have my saves. I'll keep it in mind if I run into something another time.

I'm actually quite used to dealing with bug reports, but when I play games I go into "regular user mode" :)