Skip to content

Question regarding Sarevok and Viconia(SPOILERS!)

I want to begin my final?! playthrough of BG and i'd like to roll a berserker/druid but also I would like to redeem both Sarevok and Viconia, is this possible with a True Neutral pc?(ofc my rep will be high and i'll pick the appropriate conversation choices),thx in advance for any reply!

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    To the best of my knowledge it's dependant on your dialogue choices (and actions, in the case of Sarevok), not your alignment. I haven't looked at the files for a long time though, so could be wrong.
  • bill_zagoudisbill_zagoudis Member Posts: 207
    well i'm certain you cannot shift them as evil, I know nothing about neutral thought and google won't do it!
  • LesseLesse Member Posts: 81
    edited January 2014
    From what I remember from playing before, you need to romance Viconia and she becomes true neutral. Totally worth it :p. She doesn't mind if you're neutral or whatever, but I think you just need to be human or half - elf and that's the only restriction.

Sarevok, don't hold him to his vow and he becomes chaotic good iirc

edit - also for the start, don't go above 19-20 rep or Viccy will get pissed and wander off.
  • TedronaiTedronai Member Posts: 20
    I'm doing TOB now and had him swear the geas but it still seems I'm 'on track' to redeeming him. I think the convos will be slightly different but you would still be able to redeem him whether he swears the vow or not.
  • RaltarRaltar Member Posts: 35
    I'm 99% sure you cannot redeem Sarevok if you have him swear the oath.
  • TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    That is an old rumor, and one that's not true. You can redeem Sarevok with the oath. Just look at the dialog files.