Skip to content

A few romance questions

First, is there any way to speed up the romances with the console? I tried SetGlobal("JaheiraRomance","Global",1) and SetGlobal("JaheiraRomance","Global","1"), but neither of them work.
Second, although EEKeeper says I'm in a romance with Viconia (ViconiaRomanceActive=1), she hasn't talked to me at all. And I couldn't get her romance dialogue with the console either. I'm playing an elf, but I removed the racial restrictions using the tweak pack.
Third, if you can speed up romances using the console, how do you speed up Neera's Romance?

Comments

• enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    You speed up Neera's like you sped up Jaheira's. But two things. You need to prefix the commands with CLUAConsole: or just C: Furthermore, just because it's the right time doesn't mean it's the right place. For example, one of Neera's talks requires you to visit a tavern, and that's as "harsh" as they get. Some may require a city, wilderness, or for the party to rest.
  • Admiral_ThrawnAdmiral_Thrawn Member Posts: 27
    edited January 2014
    I do preface it with CLUAConsole:. It just doesn't work. Jaheira isn't talking to me no matter what I do. Same with Viconia, and I haven't even gotten the first romance dialogue with her.
    Post edited by Admiral_Thrawn on
    I've confirmed that none of the console commands I have tried speed up the romances. Am I typing something wrong?
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Yep.

C:AdvanceRealTime(99999)

^ will be much more effective.
  • FlyingWizardFlyingWizard Member Posts: 20

I've confirmed that none of the console commands I have tried speed up the romances. Am I typing something wrong?

I believe this may be your problem. I actually came here looking for some assistance rounding out my understanding of a handful of the inner workings of the code and variable values, etc., but I saw this while searching and it seemed like I could help. (translation, if this isn't the problem, I can't help you further unfortunately.)
    Erg said:

N.B. Sometime there are additional condition (e.g. you have to sleep, etc.), so even if the timer expire you will not get the love talk until they are met.

Thanks all. The AdvanceRealTime code worked great. Still couldn't do anything with Viconia, though.