Skip to content

New Member here, wouldn't mind trying multiplayer for the first time.

uglyducklynnuglyducklynn Member Posts: 61
Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00) - I am currently available at almost any time. I have played BGI through three times now and have just started a solo campaign for BGII. I am looking for people to play either BGII or start from BGI again. I wouldn't say that I am weak in the ways of the game, but I do not consider myself an expert. My PC is currently a barbarian, but I'd like to make a new character (I prefer to fill utility/support roles) But am open to playing any class. I'm looking for people that are more laid back, and maybe want to try out new character combinations that they haven't tried yet. (I have interest in trying a skald, but I usually make melee/tank characters, I wouldn't mind trying something new.) Please let me know if I did anything wrong in posting here, or if you'd like to try and set up a game. Or any tips in general. I'd prefer to not be the bhaalspawn but I will happily play if you'd rather not.

Comments

• nemesisnemesis Member Posts: 49
    I would be interested to play from the begining, but Im UK time if theres a way we can work around that.Id be up for playing any class, I do like the cavalier
  • uglyducklynnuglyducklynn Member Posts: 61
    Excellent, I wouldn't mind having a group from play from the beginning. It sounds like a lot of fun. I have a Neutral Good Skald I have been wanting to play.