Skip to content

Complete Version of Baldur's Gate 2 Soundtrack

hickchickc Member Posts: 4
edited January 2014 in Off-Topic
I have noticed that all the download versions of the BG2 Soundtrack out there are incomplete. They don't include the Crypt theme (heard in cult of eyeless quest), the noble houses theme, copper coronet or the de'arnise theme. I have extracted these files through fraps and uploaded the complete version of the Baldur's Gate 2 Soundtrack for anyone interested. I have also included the complete throne of bhaal soundtrack, which was missing many pieces. All files are 320bits. The links are below and let me know if you enjoy it!

Links removed. -Dee
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    "Is this legal? Or it is not?"
    BTW: can i haz a shoe to eat?
  • hickchickc Member Posts: 4
    I don't see how this would be illegal, I mean the game is 14 years old, the soundtrack is readily available, its not like they are selling it in stores. I am sure that the creators would want all of the tracks available, they probably just forgot to add them. To me this is no different than uploading a let's play to youtube.
    The purpose of this soundtrack is not to make a profit, but rather share and have this great music be enjoyed by all.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    It's not much different from a music YouTube channel, but distributing the files themselves is a bit of an ethical gray area at best.
    edited January 2014
    :)
    Post edited by hickc on
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    The implied "at worst" scenario is piracy. I've removed the links; I would strongly recommend taking down the hosted files.
This discussion has been closed.