Skip to content

Who, who, who to take...

So, I am currently starting up a new game, and my current party layout looks like this:

CHARNAME (multi Thief/Mage)
Korgan
Viconia
Jaheira
And Imoen when I get her back of course. Wuv my sis.

The issue, now, is that for the life of me can't decide who goes in that sixth spot! The obvious choice is Keldorn, but as much as I love him I am bored by always taking him and he'll stab Viccy to death. I pondered Dorn, but then I remembered I hate him. So, I am putting it to a vote! As a forum of experts, which sixth intrepid soul do YOU think fits best of all? Alignment is no concern. I love mixing the party.

Comments

• LesseLesse Member Posts: 81
    Edwin or Neera for a single class mage, or Mazzy for being amazing, imo.

And until you get Imoen back you have a party spot free to rotate npcs to do their quests :)
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    A corrupted Anomen would fit in pretty well there. I don't think Keldorn would tolerate such questionable company.

A dedicated mage is probably a good idea... so Neera or Edwin.

Poor Immy though... she deserves more pleasant company. :P
  • MoczoMoczo Member Posts: 236
    Hm...my only issue with a dedicated mage (Really can't have too much arcane death in this game) is that Imoen fills that role pretty well, and that leaves me with three people to split mage gear between.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Maybe Haer'Dalis to provide arcane power while Imoen's away.
  • RingoRingo Member Posts: 39
    I vote Minsc or Mazzy. At least if your charname's alignment i good or goodish. Jaheira isn't much of a meatshield during the first part of the game, and Korgan has a few funny banters with Mazzy. Minsc has funny banters with everyone!
  • MoczoMoczo Member Posts: 236
    Mazzy's come up a few times, and she actually sounds solid. Jaheira already knows Iron Skins so she's solid on the front line, but Mazzy can snipe like a champ, and/or head up to support the front lines as needed. Yesssssssssss.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    Mazzy. You already have two super tanks / melee damage dealers with Jaheira and Korgan plus your CHARNAME depending on how you play plus Vicci as physical + magic tank once she's strong enough to wear plate.

No archer though and Mazzy with Tuigan and improved haste starts with 8 attacks and gets 10 as soon as she hits 13. Once you get whirlwinds you can add Firetooth and fire 10 poison bolts for mages... :) She's just awesome in my current SCS run and always my first to get hasted.