Skip to content

Interested in a consistent and slow-paced game. ( I use a Mac)

uglyducklynnuglyducklynn Member Posts: 61
edited April 2014 in Multiplayer
My timezone is CST, and I am available to play Baldur's Gate almost every day. However, my times can be inconsistent as my schedule is pretty random. I am looking either for a group to pick me up along their journey or to start a campaign of my own with some cool people.

I have a Skype for text-chat, I can't make video calls very often. I can do a light RP no problem. I don't use any mods for the game, and have some pretty decent adventuring ability. I don't know the game inside and out, I still haven't beaten SoA, but I'm getting there!

If anyone is looking to attempt any sort of MP game feel free to comment below of PM me with questions or information.

Enjoy the day!
Post edited by uglyducklynn on

Comments

• HaluPHaluP Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    (for BG2EE) Hi, me too,im new at MP and looking for friends.
    Post edited by HaluP on
  • PliskPlisk Member Posts: 2
    I'm down as well. I'll play anything to fit the niche. PM me for the when's and where's. :) I have it on iPad.
  • uglyducklynnuglyducklynn Member Posts: 61
    Can PC's play together with the iPad? I have heard of it working, and I have heard of it not working. Supposedly there are different versions or something.
  • queenofamsterdamqueenofamsterdam Member Posts: 16
    edited January 2014
    I am consistently available and interested.
    Never heard of iPad working with PC though. I have only played with other PC players.
  • PliskPlisk Member Posts: 2
    WE can get around to testing it. If it doesn't work, I am very tempted to buy PC versions of both games.
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    edited January 2014
    I'm assuming when you say "complete BG playthrough" you mean "we're starting in Candlekeep and finishing with Ameli's death".

What days/times would we be playing, what mods are you planning on having, and what other classes would you need?
  • FearzFearz Member Posts: 1
    I´ve been a lurker on these forums for awhile. Finally signed up to inquire more about this game. I´m consistently available and willing to play.
    I would play an Assassin or Dragon Disciple.
  • CruCru Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2014
    I see that you're up to seven players based on the responses in this thread. However if anyone has backed out, I am available and interested so please let me know. I can play a variety of classes but I favor sorcerers and fighter kits.
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    Hey everyone even remotely interested, read this:
    uglyducklynn sent you a message
    Currently we are at myself and one other member that are committed. One member is having computer issues and one member is moving slowly. I am talking to many others that want to play but conversations are moving rather slowly. I am UTC-6 central standard time. We play off and on, whatever times we are both available. I keep asking the others what times work for them, but they are slow to respond. Are there any days/times that work better for you? The member I play with currently is Plisk, we could set up a conversation with the three of us if you wanted to play anytime soon. I also have a skype, as does Plisk. So if you have an account we could keep communications up on there.
  • KeggyKeggy Member Posts: 1
    Anyone would like to play BG 2 Mutliplayer? My Timezone is GMT+1
  • CanthelondCanthelond Member Posts: 3
    i would enjoy bgee if someones interested
  • shadowfaxshadowfax Member Posts: 11
    im down to play bg2ee only days im not usually available are monday and wednesday
  • shadowfaxshadowfax Member Posts: 11
    oh right, and i recently started playing the second enhance edition so im still tinkering around. ive beaten both games and expansions when they first came out but its been a bit for me. been trying out a ranger kit so i would preferr to stick with that but i can play other things like a paladin or something if needed
  • hovahkiinhovahkiin Member Posts: 16
    Hi! i'm looking to start a campaign with someone for BGEE (1) for PC. i enjoy playing a sorcerer or a mage/thief. i've never played multiplayer before, so please be patient. :) i look forward to traveling with some of you. i'm generally available every day, 3-5 PM EST time.
  • RokarusRokarus Member Posts: 21
    I'd like to. I'm open to pretty much any build and am available wed-sun 7-9 CST, and mon-tues coming up soon. Schedule may change.