Skip to content

Wombat poll, wombat options need to be added

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
edited January 2014 in Off-Topic
WOMBAT TIME @Dee, please add more poll options!!!
plz!
@Nonnahswriter was already complaining!
  1. Wombat poll, wombat options need to be added9 votes
    1. King of Wombats Dee!
      33.33%
    2. EMPEROR of the UNIVERSE Dee!!
      66.67%

Comments

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Teehee! :D
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Dee c'mon! I am sure you want to add the possibility to put more than 10 poll options! (and that you want to be the Emperor of the Universe).
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    Premier-wombat of the wombatment?
    Wombaiser of the wombatstag?
    edited January 2014
    @Dee yesterday I met this good folk, he said he was a relative of yours, is he your one of your siblings?
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    in terms of ruling an entire universe i only have warhammer 40K lore to go off of for a reference and all signs point to a universal split between the wombats and the chaos space wombats so Dee wouldn't actually rule the whole universe, where as a kingdom is much easier to rule so Dee would be able to keep the entirety of the wombat kingdom and have no galactic revolt involving daemons and the like
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @God. Hmm. ...raises eyebrow and smiles...

Does this mean that I, Your atheist high priest, may resume discussing theology with You? Or sometimes, even "praying" to You?

If I know You, and I presume to think that I do, Your anticipated answer will be a resounding "I don't care."
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    @BelgarathMTH
    لا إله إلا أنا والهة
    And neither of us is a wombat, you know.
    @God well, can you tell me who is the Goddess?
    edited January 2014
    @God, LOL. If only I had studied Hebrew (EDIT: ARABIC, darn it, I meant ARABIC!) in divinity school so that I could understand your secret message! Alas, the University of Chicago divinity school made biblical languages study an elective, and I only chose to study Koine Greek. I made straight A's in it at the time, but, disuse has made the knowledge I once had fade to nothing. The only thing I have left is the ability to phonetically sound out Greek words - I still have knowledge of the alphabet, at least.

I don't suppose you have a "secret Hebrew (Dad BLAST it! I meant ARABIC, I swear!) decoder ring, available?" No? LOL

Hmmm, *I'm* not a wombat, but *You're* EVERYTHING. So, the "wombat" does exist somewhere in Your vast, infinite Beingness. Maybe You just needed a human being to *experience* wombat-ness for You again to remind You that that creature is in You somewhere.

Of course, I can actually sympathize with Your forgetfulness of everything You are. Even all of Humanity is only a drop in Your Ocean, so, a creature as humble as the wombat, lurking in Your sub-consciousness as a miniscule part of a long-forgotten dream of creating a long-forgotten planet that You once dreamed into existence, would be somewhat difficult to bring back to Your Attention.

Btw, I've been wanting to tell You, that I now somewhat regret my attempt to make light with You upon Your awe-inspiring, thunderous return to these humble forums.

I think maybe that what I should have said was:

"Welcome back, Lord! Your Presence is always needed and wanted in the hearts and minds of Us, Your humble creations."

And, have I said, "Thank You!" lately, for giving Us the gift of existence? Even though You, Yourself do not really exist, but are only a projection of conscious life. And conscious life only exists because *only* You exist. (Except that You don't exist.)

It's always so refreshing to talk to You, Lord, who *gets* paradox so intimately. You are the coincidence of opposites, and all opposites exist in You. Existence only exists because of You, but You don't exist.

@CrevsDak, the "Goddess" is the female half of the Infinite Divine, who is capable of actually feeling compassion and care for Her individual creations.

@God, the male half of the Infinite Divine, who has graced Us with His occasional presence here, is pure logic, intellect, knowledge, and mathematics. While He may occasionally pay some attention to Us, for His own inscrutable entertainment and experience, He doesn't really "care", emotionally, about any individual one of Us. He only seeks eternally to experience and understand Himself, better, in increasingly complex ways. That is, as far as mere human, me, can understand His Divine Inscrutability.

@Goddess, on the other hand, can relate very personally, and with great Love, towards any individual Spark of Creation.

We have not ever had the pleasure of Her Loving Presence here, and really, I think that She would be too wise to think it a good idea to attempt to speak through any human being, since Her modus operandi is Her ability to KNOW YOU. As in, She KNOWS every millisecond of your experience, from infancy to adulthood to old age, to death, because She has been right there in your mind with you the whole time, experiencing everything with you.

@God has been there with you, too, but the difference is that @God doesn't have any emotional reaction or preferences about you or anything else, one way or another, while @Goddess is all about how everything makes you, and every other creature of Herself, FEEL.

Because of @Goddess's more intimate interactions with each of Her creations, I don't really think any human prophet could attempt to speak for Her. That human false prophet of @Goddess would reveal him or herself as a false prophet almost immediately, as soon as "She" showed an obvious lack of knowledge of the details of your life.
    Post edited by BelgarathMTH on
    @BelgarathMTH that was arabic :) not Hebrew.
    "As a High Entity of Chaos, I came from the Ocean, without any parent, Crev'Sindir Daak'Huinar rised from the Ocean, already mature and full grown, his days of glory began then and follow now." (Well, I've stole that from Ra :D).
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    @CrevsDaak
    If you're still interested, the Goddess is pretty much like @BelgarathMTH described. Without the ridiculous compassion mumbo-jumbo, that is. And she's much prettier.
    She sure is passionate, though. Especially in sex but also in war. And one might want to know that she's somewhat angry with humans for not paying proper respects to her. Even more so since some faiths adopted the dogma of praying to "some random ugly chick" (her words, not mine). But don't worry. She won't do you much harm. Not anytime soon, anyway. So, carry on and live a life full of fun stuff and cute fluffy bunnies :)

@BelgarathMTH
    It is no secret message. What I've written is roughly "no god but me and the Goddess" in Arabic. Though, I agree, a good knowledge of Hebrew should suffice to comprehend the sentence. Albeit Aramaic would probably be a better choice, as it is more similar to Arabic. But Akkadian sounds more awesome if you want to impress some girls, so that might be your best bet. It might be hard to figure out the vowels, since Akkadian is not that widely spoken lately, so perhaps you could just use some online translator.
    Also, thank you for your heresy. I always find it refreshing.
    It's much like a cup of morning coffee.
    We like coffee.
    @God, well, I don't have a Goddess of my own (well, that's pretty badass and holy, but I don have a Goddess), but I wish I could have one...
    @God and @CrevsDak, I'm *sooo* embarrassed that I momentarily confused Arabic lettering with Hebrew lettering! Oh, the shame! ::hangs head in mortification::

::Don Adams, Maxwell Smart imitation:: Would you believe... I just came back to this thread for a minute to try to edit my "Hebrew" comment to say "Arabic"?

@God, I'm *so* happy my heresy amuses You! At least You're not snarling at me and calling for me to be burned at the stake! :)

I don't know why, but I feel like I've been there before. I'd say it has something to do with "reincarnation", except that I know that whole nonsense is totally ridiculous.

Ah well, to both You and Your Goddess, I always aim to please. ;)
    @CrevsDak, by the way, color me super-impressed that you know the difference between Hebraic and Arabic lettering!

I shall henceforth be paying much more serious attention to all your posts. You have made some posts that were kind of walls of text, and kind of rambling, and which reflected that perhaps English is not your native language, but, your insight here in this thread is going to make me sift through any future "rambling walls of non-native-English-speaking text" *much* more carefully!

I've seen you roleplay a madman, ramble like a madman, show that you are involved in BG:EE bug testing, and have vast technical know-how in both Keeper and Near Infinity, all the while using a picture of Imoen for your avatar.

I don't know if @God is paying attention to you, but now *I* certainly am, my new, mysterious, and fascinating friend. :)
    @CrevsDaak, sorry, I misspelled your name in attempting to tag you, above. I wouldn't make yet another post, but we can't tag in edits.
    edited January 2014
    @BelgarathMTH and there it comes! First, I despise Imoen a lot, she is too happy for my Ultra-used-PC (Crevs Daak, Mage/Thief, 11/19/11/18/18/15, he NEVER gets old, and I think I used him in more than 10 runs...), and I only have that icon because of http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/6057/roleplaying-challenge-ravenloft#latest, if not, there are MANY icons I'd rather have
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimage(no, I'm NOT Communist)imageimageimage
    anyway my favorite isimage so, when Imoen is gone, I'll change my picture!
    And, yeah, I know my english is not the best, but I do have many knowledge about different languages, some time ago I knew a little German, now I forgot everything, and I'd rather be using a different icon...

And about "my madness", well, we must say no one gets my ideas, mainly because I lack some knowledge in the english language to be able to completely express myself (anyway, I can't express so in spanish so I think it is useless, people think different and they'll die without knowing what I had to say, a pity), and my ideas are too revolutionary for this era (let's call Shiva!!), most of my ideas go against everything (even common sense), but, a man said you could even progress backwards, so I'll ever be progressing.
    Well, I'm very mind loose, I was like a very feeling-full guy that acted before thinking, used his feelings waaay more than his brain, but when I realized what was wrong I've changed it. Nowadays, my will is not "made of steel", its way cooler, it's made a Uranium 235! So, if I get wiser with the time, my will is going to turn into different and more stable materials!! Many people think that I'm a lazy, mad genius around 30, wait, halve that number and give it a -1!!! I'm 14 (and around nine months), so I don't know I should be glad of myself or if I should still improving (well, I should say changing, since I always improve), my selfishness, greedy evil and feeling-less (like Irenicus, but this was done by MY WILL) are completely based in a "good" end, if you did not knew, the greatest of all the evil is above us by our choice, so there is very little we can do, but we can make THEM reach their end (I'm talking about capitalism (the worst thing after and a nuclear war). Many people accuses me of being "so random" and "so chaotic", mostly is because I am chaotic AND I don't care about following a related mathematical order, well, not always, some times I HAVE to do something (e.g. studying, dumbfrying the sword coast, reporting bugs, doing some worth the trouble) I care about I put everything in REAL ORDER, I'm not a person that "OMG I need those 200 Gems in my Face book game!" Nope, I'm DIFFERENT, I tend to say, why do I have when I do not? Well, the answer is hypothetical, and it makes less sense than "if you can't take more, you mean that you can take less", BUT it comes to be the same thing. I say that to LIVE, you don't even need more than water and food, and you don't even know WHY THE HELL YOU LIVE, so you DON'T EVEN NEED TO LIVE.
    Then, we can talk about learning rates, mines are over the common, so by going to school I learn less that I could learn by studying alone (I got the best average in the class last year, despite of being the mad-nerd of the class I'm also the shut-up-or-die badass, so I'm like the madman of the school that is 30 times more SMRT than anyone else AND is able to name The Beatles without a Wikipedia page open (yep, I can, most of the people with more than a quarter brain is able to say "Richard Starkey", "Paul McCartney", "John Lennon" and "George Harrison", maybe many people nowadays lack much Lore I do have. Then, I'm the guy with the best marks in english in school (second one, but the other guy is the teacher's favorite and he knows less english (he says he don't knows English and that the teacher was giving him nice marks just because), but as I said, I behave like a Quasit Wild Mage so I got low marks in the first trimester (an eight over ten, then I got ten and ten again :D), but anyway that was over the common 7, 7 and 7 others do have, maybe they have a 8, 7, 8 with luck.
    I might seem to be racist/differentiative towards females/a total jerk in the forums, but I have very different way of thinking...
     What I think-----------------------goes against----------------------How I act.
    I do not know if you get this, but most of the time I act against my will, well, against my DESIRES, my will never does something I do not want to do.
    I might do many jokes about raping women, I'd NEVER do that (I think I'm the only men in this world that agrees that women should not be discriminated, there are psychical and physical (heavy) differences, and we even try to denote them more (types of clothing, colors, way of writing, personal thinkings... etc), mainly because I like (and sometimes even try to) to avoid violence (yeah, that'd be violence for sure), if you wish to refer to me as "the weak not so SMRT guy" TRY TO DO IT, YOU WON'T HAVE TEETH WHEN IT COMES THE MOMENT TO BITE THE DUST!!! I might have a "badass" side, but it is based on jokes AND lies, you can create a man based in lies to get answers, but what type of answers are you going to get? Anyway, I don't even knew in which topic I begun, this is why I've mentioned that I am "mind loosey", I tend to let my unconscious think alone and use what it thought to make even more composed thinkings, this is why I do weird things and always coming up with something different, call it "brain deformity" if you like, but I call it "high benefit".
    Even if I act different it might be because I find doing so funny, this happens much around the forums and also in real life.
    @CrevsDaak, LOL, okay. :)

I hope I didn't offend you by the way I tried to compliment you. I guess my compliment might have been unintentionally underhanded.

I did read everything you said there. Wow, you're only 14 years old? Knowing that helps me to understand you better. You sound very bright, but watch out for mania. Learning to control, channel, and focus that lightning-quick thinking would probably be good for you in the long run in life.

Now, about wombats,...

Wait a minute, what was this thread supposed to be about, again?
    @BelgarathMTH Yeah, I know I that controlling myself is highly important, (now i've read everything and gave you an Agree instead of a Like :P) when I realized this (around mid 2012) I stopped using my feeling much more (I have a vague remember this saying this in that messy wall of text here, but anyway) and started to think in a different way, to try to change that fast-acting guy into a wise guy, what I got? Well, starting that I got half of my marks 9/10 in that trimester and ran into a heavy depression (I'll save this story :) just I know I'm going away) that lead to go uncaring about school, and I had to give more exams in maths (the one I went more uncaring about) and gym (I only went to 7 classes in the whole year, so from the first day I was sure of this, which is related to that other story I've saved, anyway some friends had to give the gym exam too), the last year (2013) I was rather a good student, but the real thing is that, it is not that I am the BEST student, no, the others are so bad that, well, I was a little bit better so I was the best student :P.
    This thread was completely pointless, it was supposed to be poll for Dee to make him vote Emperor of the Universe, but anyway he thinks he'll end like Julio Caesar.