Skip to content

Rasaad's Quest

So, I'm at the end of Rasaad's quest and I enter the final battle. Fully buffed, etc. I keep getting curbstomped. Over, and over, and over. I have yet to find a way to win this fight that keeps the Combat Master alive, and I hear I need him for a certain outcome. Heck, the only way I've found to win is to go hide on the stairs and slowly lure a few enemies at a time up there.

Can anyone suggest a winning strategy for this fight? My party currently consists of CHARNAME, Minsc, Jaheira, Yoshimo, Neera, and Rasaad.

Comments

• PawnSlayerPawnSlayer Member Posts: 295
    The only outcome you need the Combat Master alive for is not a good one, since it involves Rasaad leaving your party, and you don't get anything extra from his survival that I'm aware of. I recommend buffing your party extensively before you go out there (you can do so and save) and quick-pause as soon as you get outside. That gives you time to summon a few creatures inbetween the enemy and you; for this I recommend summons from items as they're immediate, so things like the Effreeti bottle.
  • FrostWyrmWraithFrostWyrmWraith Member Posts: 8
    I don't actually care about Rasaad. I only have him in the party to rescue Wilson, in fact, and that seems like the best ending for *Rasaad*. I can win the fight, just...not while protecting the Combat Master >.>
  • FrostWyrmWraithFrostWyrmWraith Member Posts: 8
    I *finally* managed to get him to survive, only to get the outcome where Rasaad refuses to return to Selune OR stay with the Trust anyway. What. I've been trying to sell him on the Trust for this whole quest.