Skip to content

Elder Scrolls Online

fvmedeirosfvmedeiros Member Posts: 32
So who are waiting for it?
I am, moreover to play on a ps4/couch/tv
Read some nice things about it... can be the best modern RPG (yes, mmo and action, but truly a rpg) if they dont blow the chance.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    *Crpg!
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    i am getting it on pc. for king and covenant! i also have a guild plan but am waiting for an official sign up because it is lore friendly so I imagine others would use it.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    I'm thinking of purchasing it for the PC as well. Not interested in either the Three Banner War, PvP, or Cyrodiil as a whole though. Instead, I'd much rather love to visit the poisonous swamps of Black Marsh and learn more about the Argonian culture. Wether that will be possible in ESO or not, I have sadly no idea. :(
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    So what does it do that others don't?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

So what does it do that others don't?

This ones cooks for you.
  • fvmedeirosfvmedeiros Member Posts: 32

I'm thinking of purchasing it for the PC as well. Not interested in either the Three Banner War, PvP, or Cyrodiil as a whole though. Instead, I'd much rather love to visit the poisonous swamps of Black Marsh and learn more about the Argonian culture. Wether that will be possible in ESO or not, I have sadly no idea. :(

it will be possible... thieves guild and dark brotherhood will be a patch a few months later, but seems thatthe map will be all open since day 1... all regions.