Skip to content

Can't get into the five flagons inn

Pretty self-evident. on the iPad version, can't get into the inn. Everyone just sits outside, well, forever if I let them.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    How is that you can't get there? Is the door blocked or the game crashes when you get in? The area stops loading? I know this is difficult, but could you upload a saved game? And, do you have any mods installed?
  • johncwelchjohncwelch Member Posts: 5
    it's on an iPad, so uploading game files is difficult at best, and obviously, no mods.

There's no crash, there's no stopping of loading, they literally never go in. They just mill about outside. i've had issues similar to that with other areas, and they can be resolved by clicking in a different area. This isn't working for going into the flagons for some reason. (the touch mechanics on the iPad version are a little bugged.)
    edited January 2014
    Yes, the touch things are quite buggy, I'll test it.
    I am able to get in, was your character imported?
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    I was also able to go in, with a solo character. CrevsDaak is also a habitual lones so if anything it might be related to party size if anything so that people somehow block each ither. Have you tried different formations?
    edited January 2014
    Well, tested with a full party and, well, it IS buggy, but I was able to get in.
    @Skaffen simply you're a genius, moving formations worked for me well, @johncwelch try positioning everyone like this and tap to get in.
  • johncwelchjohncwelch Member Posts: 5
    Alas no love
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    I think the 5 Flagons Inn is not *that* kind of place. For love I'd suggest Copper Coronet back rooms... :)
    @johncwelch has it worked?
  • howmanyhourshowmanyhours Member Posts: 23
    Hi, if anyone's still interested, this is still buggy on the new patch. What seems to have worked for me though is to try and get the party in a formation as close to the inn's door as you can but then to select my main character and have her try to enter the door by herself. For some reason, you do end up dragging the entire party through behind you.

You have to give it a few tries but it's a minor inconvenience if you're a lover of the thespian arts....