Skip to content

Annoyed at how you only get a limited set of Collars

I can't leave the lair of the mind flayers until the High Brain is dead and I can't go that way because I don't have anymore collars and there only one mind flayer left. So why does the machine limit how many collars I can I have?

Comments

• VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    edited January 2014
    Oh well... thank mods for EEKeeper, the item your looking for is in the misc of items.
  • ScufflesScuffles Member Posts: 15
    'Godlike strength' can open that door too you know. I wonder if you know anyone who can change into something with godlike strength?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    jackjack
    God like strength? Sorry don't know what that is... I mean I had potion of giant strength not sure anyone of them would work... :\
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    The Slayer has 25 STR
    jackjack
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    @decado
    I was always wondering if this has to be this form or if sending a priest after buffs with 25 Str will also do the trick.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    edited January 2014
    I think if you have 25 Str it will open ( maybe 25 int too? How to the flayers open it up?)
    jackjack
    Well I have problem which my charname. I was only able to change him once into the slayer and I haven't been able since... :\
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Vasculio said:

Well I have problem which my charname. I was only able to change him once into the slayer and I haven't been able since... :\

Unfortunately, this is a bug. The best I can say about it is that it is a known bug.
    jackjack said:

Vasculio said:

Unfortunately, this is a bug. The best I can say about it is that it is a known bug.
    Is there a mod fix out there I can use for that?
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    @Vasculino I believe you can always use EE Keeper to grant yourself this ability again. If you know your way around it, of course.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Its kinda tricky, though, since there are about 4-5 different Slayer Change abilities. THe only one I found that worked consistently and didn't disappear didn't lower your reputation like it should, so it was basically free.
    jackjack