Skip to content

Viconia and Jaheira banter bug?

Hi,

Just encounter a conversation issue where Jaheira starts off with,

"I... I worry sometimes..."

and viconia interupts with,

"You worry too often. And speak you mind more than the rest of us would like to hear. Mongrels should be silent and respectful to their betters"

to which I have to click continue, BUT, the conversation ends there and then whenever I transition from place to place, Viconia says the same lines. I'm playing a multiplayer game with my bro, so I don't know if it is an issue due to mplayer.

This is just to inform you all, I don't know if you can come up with an immediate solution for this... prolly needs fixing in the conversation.

Comments

• euriaheuriah Member Posts: 3
    Just to add more information, it worked after restarting the game, but I made one change. Before, Jaheira was in control of my brother, while I was in control of Viconia. So I am uncertain whether the issue was resolved because of the restart, or because I took control of both characters before the conversation started. There could be issues with conversations between NPCs under control of other players?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Certainly I never heard of this bug nor experienced it, but that can be causing the issue. If I'd had any time to multiplay I'd replicate it.