Skip to content

click to an npc voiceover

I am the original BG veteran and one of the things that really bugs me in EE is when you click an npc, it doesn't produce a sound. You have to initiate dialogue first.

Since I just recently learned that you can disable to new double circles, is there a way to change this also?

I am just too used to the original and I can't play it like this:)

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Not quite sure what the problem is. If you right-click a NPC they do play their sound without having to initiate dialogue. Or did they say their stuff also when left-clicking but before dialogue actually started in the original? That wouldn't exactly make much sense.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I don't really understand your problem, but I think you should be able to fix it by searching out the options menu.
  • MartinMartin Member Posts: 3

Not quite sure what the problem is. If you right-click a NPC they do play their sound without having to initiate dialogue. Or did they say their stuff also when left-clicking but before dialogue actually started in the original? That wouldn't exactly make much sense.

That is actually how it was in the original:) It was much better that way, because it "filled" the walking over to an npc, which now you just have to sort of just wait out in silence:)

It's like when Imoen wants to talk to you in front of the Candlekeep and she says something like: "Hey, it's me, Imoen.", >on her way to you<. What I want is the same thing, just the other way around:) Maybe it doesn't make much sense, if you're not already used to it:)

But yeah, thank you for pointing me out to the right-click. Now if there was a way to merge it with the left-click...