Skip to content

Screenshots! Post them :)

georgelappiesgeorgelappies Member Posts: 179
Lets post some screen shots here. Seeing as the game is not yet out (bummer isn't) I will post a screenie of my laptop's desktop. Hopefully this game will run well under wine.

Screenshot from 2012-08-10 11:16:23

Comments

• georgelappiesgeorgelappies Member Posts: 179
    edited September 2012
    Well seeing that the release date got pushed out, I decided to fire up Icewind Dale Complete for some Infinity Engine Goodness. Hopefully that will last me till we get BGEE :)

iwd
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644

Well seeing that the release date got pushed out, I decided to fire up Icewind Dale Complete for some Infinity Engine Goodness. Hopefully that will last me till we get BGEE :)

Ha, I'm playing IWD as we speak... I'm in the Vale of Shadows also - About to get to Kresselack. I think he's one of the best voiced characters in any of the Infinity Engine games. I really like the Vale of Shadows plot with the Priestess of Auril and all that jazz.

What do you think of the IWD mods? I've never tried any. They worth it?
  • georgelappiesgeorgelappies Member Posts: 179

Ha, I'm playing IWD as we speak... I'm in the Vale of Shadows also - About to get to Kresselack. I think he's one of the best voiced characters in any of the Infinity Engine games. I really like the Vale of Shadows plot with the Priestess of Auril and all that jazz.

What do you think of the IWD mods? I've never tried any. They worth it?
    Yeah for sure, Kresselack's voice has this deep resonating effect. It definitely feels like he has been in that crypt of his for ages. I also love the fact that he questions you about your morality due to you plundering his crypt. "If you are looking for *evil* look no further, however I am not the *evil* troubling Kulduhar. For that *evil* you must look elsewhere..." His voice and reason commands respect...

As far as mods go, I only install "unfinished business" and the "fixpack" mods. I want to keep the games as vanilla as posible. But those two mods doesn't bring in any cheats to the game. The unfinished business mod just ties up lose ends regarding quests etc. while the fixpack is like an official sort of patch for the game, just making the game as was intended by the devs by fixing bugs etc.
  • cyberhawkcyberhawk Member Posts: 350
    I hope BG:EE will have a Linux-native version, even though Infinity Engine games really run well under wine. I'm playing the German version right now, with the most unintentionally funny translation. Especially the voiceovers...