Skip to content

Hide Area On Map?

I had some problem with the De'Arnise Keep quest.
I'm stuck in AR1304, the one with the Major Domo, and the questline is not progressing any further.
I tried to reset all the variables so the quest was never done, and I respawned a brand new Nalia to give me the quest anew.
I did it all over again, but still... after talking to me and giving me the Keep, Nalia dies right there in the main hall, all the fighter keep events are not starting and, sadly, everytime I go to the De'Arnise Keep from the world map, it returns me to this point (no matter if I did the quest already or not).

I searched a bit online, and I found a guy with a similar problem to mine.
He is instructed to use the CluaConsole:HideAreaOnMap command, but it's not working.
http://www.sorcerers.net/forums/showpost.php?p=243994&postcount=8

Does anybody know how to remove an area from the world map?
Incidentally, can anybody quickly list, step by step, all the variables I need to delete/change to restart this quest, in case I'm missing one?

PS: note that MoveToArea only works temporarily, because even though it will let me teleport to the Keep and do the quest, everytime I'll try to go back, I'll not go back to whatever the Keep status is meant to be atm, but always to the "stuck in AR1304" situation.