Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Dermin Courtierdale not spawning - bug or my mistakes?

QayinQayin Member Posts: 29
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
heya
ive been following this"
http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/Walkthrough2/SoA/chapter-2/quests/harper-hold-quests.php
during step four (4) i had a reputation of 15, so Reviane attacked me, that happened at the druids cove entrance.

important notes is i don't, as far as i can tell, have a romance with Jaheira, the moment i finished the first dungeon (when imoen was kidnapped) i asked Jaheira to leave the party, and after finishing about 90% of the quests in act 2 (including xzar), i asked her to join me.
im still in chapter 2

moments later the quest continued up untill the point i mentioned above.

im not sure if im missing something that i SHOULD have done or is this really a bug.
or maybe im missunderstanding something?

ive been traveling for around 12 ingame days... sleeping outside and in the streets of the city so far no go.

help please?

ty!
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• QayinQayin Member Posts: 29
    well ive spent about 15 days ingame traveling from places to places and sleeping in them, but when you just said it i gave it another shot - only "progress" i had was Jahira having bad dreams

ty!
    first of all id like to thank you for trying
    might be that you tested the save you sent me?

i spent another 10 days or so traveling and sleeping all over, still no dice sadly..

she died once and was ressurected with a rez staff

so there is a bug here?
    btw putting a new save here (so incase it IS solved somehow everything i did after "Testing" is also done already)

edited January 2014
    I've made progress!

im not sure WHY this helped

but i changed the Dermainspawn from 1 to 2.
    after that ingame i wrote CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("jadermin.cre.")

when he spawned he automaticly walked to me and started the "this isn't a friendly chat" convo.
    if i save the game, the Dermainspawn value is now 3

but after this (WHICH IS PROGRESS!) still, traveling no matter how long, he doesn't show.

edit:
    this thread can be closed
    i changed the relationship (love talk) to 55, for some reason that STARTED the romance since i was not in one, then i did the whole romance from 0 to 100, during that time, all the events happened again, Rev (which i had already met nad killed) came again, the two dermin meets, everything.

so if anyone sees this in the future, try the above.
    Post edited by Qayin on