Skip to content

Offensive Spin is same as Haste?

My Blade seems to do exactly the same when she uses Offensive Spin, the spell Haste, or the Boots of the Chita. Even with this boots, she seems to be able to do more attacks. I mean, if is true, I just need the boots.

Comments

• kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    edited January 2014
    The buffs are not the same. They all increase movement rate (and some even stack with each other to increase movement rate even more), but apart from that:

Paws of the Cheetah - do not increase your number of attacks at all
    Haste - increases your number of attacks by 1
    Offensive Spin - increases your number of attacks by 1, increases your chance to hit and damage by 2 and maxes your damage rolls (so if your weapon has 1d6 damage you always roll 6)
    Improved Haste - doubles your number of attacks

With the usual dual-wielding setup, Improved Haste is the most powerful and regular Haste is the least powerful.
    ThrasymachuselminsterHeindrichjackjack
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Offensive spin also increases your movement for the duration of the effect.

Haste is the least powerful effect, Improved Haste is the most powerful and Offensive spin is sat in the middle - the maxed damage is good but more attacks from IH is even better.
    jackjack
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    Some of the boots you can assign with EEKeeoer give a "real" haste effect with additional attack instead of just boosting movement speed. But these are not found in the game.