Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

XPcap removal

Dear development team
I should congratulate and thank you for the release of my favorite game on my new favorite platform.
I am a quite experienced bg player playing since the release of the first title and having finished the game(s) with many different plchars and party setups, so many times that i lost count some time ago.
Have only one petition to make, cause otherwise i think you've done a really nice work:
Plz remove the xp cap for BGII!!! I am among other chars soloing with a gnome illu/cleric and he is allready capped, havent yet set foot in throne of B. He has allready torn to pieces everything in its path and i know from experience that 2 more 9 lvl spells for him right now just means less rest and nothing more.
I am a mc user so dont have access to mods which i guess have allready reached windows and i really dont care about them except from this.
Plz find a way to implement this at least for soloing characters 40/40 would be so sweet :)