Skip to content

Aesgareth... mmm

Mi son giocato 2 volte la forza vitale con Aesgareth per prendere la pergamena del desiderio e la scimitarra, ora sono con forza a 6, è reversibile la cosa? Anche se mi metto il Crom Fayer rimane a 6

Comments

• drumcoolerdrumcooler Member Posts: 239
    Niente ho scoperto, bastava una pergamena di scaccia maledizione. Se i moderatori vogliono chiudere o cancella re nessun problema :D
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    你好!这是什么语言啊?我看不懂啊。。

Crom Fayer挺好的,不过我更喜欢Carsomyr。:D
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    @Heindrich: O.o'?

btw: good idea to remove the date in your name, it's easier to tag you, now. ;)
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    @Metalloman

Ah... yea... erm...

This was before I realised that the Italian sub-forum had been given child categories of its own. (The only other non-English section I check is Chinese) and from the "Recent Discussions" menu, you can't tell that this wasn't in the English "BG II:EE Discussion" section, so I thought OP had posted his thread in the wrong part of the forum.

Thus in friendly jest, and to remind him to post in the appropriate language section, I imitated how I saw his thread, which was "Lots-of-stuff-I-don't-understand", reference in English to something about the game and "more-stuff-I-don't-understand".

So a translation of what I wrote in Chinese is:

"Hello! What language is this? I can't understand it..."

"Crom Faeyr is pretty good, but I prefer Carsomyr!"

So erm... apologies to OP. Didn't mean to troll ya :D

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    edited February 2014
    @Heindrich: Ahahah, I've supposed that you've thought that, but I thought a stupified face could fit after your post, I mean: that was chinese!! XD
This discussion has been closed.