Skip to content

Question about visual weapon and armor appearance

While i played Baldur's Gate enhanced edition i realized that some weapons don't look like they do on the inventory screen. An example would be the flail of ages. Is there a mod that changes the visuals of the weapons, so they look like on the inventory screen or do i have do configure something?

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    No, they've created new inventory animations to make everything cooler, but nothing for the game screen, except shield, but those are easier to make animations of.
    Oh! And they've added another staff look for both places!! It is very cool!!
    You can't change this, they will look like that always, if you want to change the look of weapons in the inventory you can so so, but you can't change their look in the game screen.
  • K1RIK1RI Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the fast reply. Well, it isn't that bad that I can't do anythig about it, just wanted it to know :)
    Your welcome :)
    I think you can change everything to the normal looking, to make the Flail of Ages to look like a normal Flail in the inventory, but there is no way to change the game screen look.
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    They changed up some helmets, the two staves that @CrevsDaak has mentioned. The circlet of netheril now appears on a mage's head, that's nifty. And angurvadal (flame tongue) now has a red-fire animation reminiscent of Xan's moonblade, which is badass.
    edited January 2014

They changed up some helmets, the two staves that @CrevsDaak has mentioned. The circlet of netheril now appears on a mage's head, that's nifty. And angurvadal (flame tongue) now has a red-fire animation reminiscent of Xan's moonblade, which is badass.

And one of Haer'Dalis' blades, the Chaos Blade, works as a flaming short sword, as well as the animation for some Maces like the Mace of Distruption and Skullcrusher.