Skip to content

Hexxat's Third Quest

I'm in the tomb in Forgotten Realms Arabia and I don't know how to proceed. There's a floor of spikes that I cannot walk over because it sets off a trap that glues me in place, but nothing comes up when you detect traps and I don't know where to put the items that I've picked up.

I've looked around the forum for help here and all I can really see is that people have problems triggering it, I dunno what I am doing wrong that makes it so hard but I really haven't got a clue where to go on from here!

Comments

• TaearTaear Member Posts: 90
    It doesn't help that conversations update my journal even though I haven't had them and the three "mad" Emir guys seem to be bugged, in that one assumes I've helped him kill the others even though they never spoke to me beyond "DIE FOOL".
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    That trap cannot be disarmed - you need either protection from being paralysed/stunned, or you need someone who can cast remove para, etc.

This is actually discussed down in the BGII:EE Bugs section.
  • TaearTaear Member Posts: 90
    It just let me walk over it eventually, as long as Hexxat wasn't the first one to walk over it.

I assumed it was to do with the statue, lamp and cloth I was given that went nowhere.