Skip to content

Kinda Bummed by Hexxat's Ending (Spoilers)

kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
I went through the whole game with a Hexxat romance, and at the end when I was debating whether to ascend, Hexxat tries to convince me to stay mortal with her and that she would stay with me forever, so I picked to stay mortal. However, once I did that, she didn't even have an epilogue! I reloaded and killed Melissan again and chose to ascend, and that time at least Hexxat had an ending... Why wouldn't she have an ending for the romance?? I think every other NPC does.

That said, I was trying to wish rest on Melissan and didn't get it as an option until my 7th cast of wish, good thing I had lots of NRD on Neera :)

Also CHARNAME in a 6 man run with like 5 scroll cases full of scrolls to scribe still had 8.6M exp and likely could have gotten 9 M if I wanted. Ended at 25 Fighter 21 Illusionist.

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Sounds like a bug, she definitely has a romance epilogue...
    jackjack
  • FrogmanFrogman Member Posts: 153
    edited January 2014
    ill list the romance epilogue below in spoilers so people don't have it ruined:

SPOILERS BELOW

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERS

SPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERS

SPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERS

She's a vampire.
    Skaffen
  • NeonfiskNeonfisk Member Posts: 75
    my gosh
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    Lol...
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    Well that spoiled it for me!

Darn it!