Skip to content

noob question

How can I arrange my party so the best fighters are in the front of the formation?

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Select your party and change the formation using the options from the UI at the bottom of the screen. circled in red below.

The highlighted dot is the position of ur party leader.

U can move the portraits on the right-hand side to switch positions within the formation, and also pick the party leader (the guy/gal at the top).

jackjack
  • counting_coupcounting_coup Member Posts: 5
    Ahhh ok. I knew it had to be pretty easy. Thank you!

(I never read the manual I just downloaded and began playing)
    jackjack
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    You're welcome. I strongly suggest that you avoid online walkthroughs, if u get stuck on anything or have any questions, ask questions on the New Players (NO SPOILERS) part of the forum.

Enjoy BG EE :)
    jackjack
  • kjdbaldurskjdbaldurs Member Posts: 21
    You can also hold the right mouse button to rotate the formation.
    Heindrichjackjack
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    It's also a good idea to play the tutorial, if you haven't already.
    jackjack
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    edited February 2014
    Heindrich said:

Select your party and change the formation using the options from the UI at the bottom of the screen. circled in red below.

The highlighted dot is the position of ur party leader.

U can move the portraits on the right-hand side to switch positions within the formation, and also pick the party leader (the guy/gal at the top).

One further note on the formations. If you right click on one of them, you'll see more options for ones you can replace it with. You're not stuck with the ones the game starts with, and there some that exist but aren't shown.

jackjack