Skip to content

Hexxat quest line help please! [possible bug]

Hi all, been stalking these forums heaps lately in between sessions of BG2:EE and I can't find any info on this so thought I'd ask.

I've recruited Hexxat, completed the first quest, Dragomir's tomb and it's been a while (9 days+) since then and no second quest has triggered? I believe there is a second and third quest for her (unless I'm wrong) so was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are more quests for her and if so how / when do they trigger?

For reference I also have Dorn in the party and just got the part about resurrection gorge so at least his quest line is progressing.

As always, any help appreciated.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Her second quest triggers after a long time, I don't know how much exactly but I am sure some one else does.
    @Jalily how long does it take? I think mine took like 11 days, I've done lots of things in the middle.

BTW: @Jalily: after you finish the second quest, what is supposed to happen? I still having the item that I had to search (the claw) in my inventory for about 2 in-game weeks, and nothing triggered (just some love talks but that's normal).
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    Hexxat's quests are quite long to trigger (and of course it only happens at night in Athkatla). I usually am able to end her SoA quest just before sailing to Brinnlaw, doing every chapter3 quests.
    I would say, do your business and wait till the end of chapter3 to worry about her quest if it doesn't trigger yet.
    CrevsDaak
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    Wouldn't you know it, not an hour after posting I emerged from the sewers (just finished cult of eyeless) and Hexxat's second quest triggers! Haha I should have been more patient.
    CrevsDaak