Skip to content

[DUPE] - Need some help.Luck spell dissapeared weapon proficiencies of two characters.

BartholdBarthold Member Posts: 6
edited April 2014 in Not An Issue
In my new game of bgee i play with a true neutral halfling multiclass fighter thief.
Party members: Kagain, Dorn, Viconia,Neera and Edwin.
So i casted a few times the luck spell and when i know look to my record i notice that the +'s from my weapon proficiencies dissapeared both from my main character and from Dorn. I looked this up on the internet and on this forum and read that it was a known bug. So i read to regain the weapon proficiencies i need to use EEkeeper.
I'm now in chapter six "the return to Candlekeep". I want to do this right so that i don't mess up any stats because i want a fair game. Dorn is now level 6 and as far as i can remember he had two * in twohanded sword, 2* in two handed weapon style and 2* in Halberd.
For my main character i can't remember it right how many proficiencies he had. And since i think you all are kinda pro's in this i wonder if you can help me figure it out. My multi class fighter-thief is now level 5 fighter and level 6 thief. I remember having him 3* in two weapon style, 2* star in long sword and maybe1 * in dagger but i can't say it for sure and that where i need help with because i want to restore their weapon proficiencies by using EEkeeper.
Also there was something with "1st column and 2 column" in EEkeeper and i'm not familiar with EEkeeper so i need some help with that to to insert the weapon proficiencies right.
So main question is :"how many weapon proficiencies does a multi class fighter(5)-thief(6) have". And second question is:" Clarify 1st column and 2nd column, so i can get this right". THX in advance.
Also is there any patch that fix this "luck problem" or am i doomed to never use luck as a spell again.

Thx,

Barthold
Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Just use the first column, the other one is for Dual-Class.
    A F/T of those levels should have 6 + available.
    Dorn should have 6 + too since he is lvl6.
  • BartholdBarthold Member Posts: 6
    At first sight it seems that i just can continue the game. It was an annoying glitch but it didn't kill my game. To bad this glitch still exists. I loaded a save game and casted luck with Neera on Kagain i looked to his record and the+'s from his weapon proficiencies also dissapeared. So it was definately that problem. First i didn't know why my weapon proficiencies dissapeared, but googled it and found out pretty fast that it was due to the luck spell. Good that thx to the program EEkeeper you can counter this bug, glitch.
    Thx for the help.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Troodon80‌ mark as dupe please, this one escaped to this nazi Crevs marking (making Troodno80 mark) all the dupes as dupes.