Skip to content

Multi-Strongholds

brotherboobrotherboo Member Posts: 48
edited February 2014 in BGII:EE Mods
I chose to install multi-strongholds mod and I came to the druid challenge and found my PC, Undead hunter, stuck in the ring w/out any equipment. Does anyone know a way around this, some kind of way my PC can cause lethal damage to the Druid ? I have reinstalled MOD and took the multi- stronghold option out for now so I can continue my game, but I would like to try it again in the future.
Post edited by brotherboo on

Comments

• brotherboobrotherboo Member Posts: 48
    I just realized I should have posted this under MODS, sorry.
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    You can move it yourself, but you can just CTRL + Y Fangorn if your stuck... Not such a huge cheat if you really want that stronghold because a lot of classes really can't win a naked fight. Then again an undead hunter might stand a chance because you have spells...
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    A paladin pretending to be a druid.
    You've already cheated those poor druids, well go one step further and transfer your removed equipment back to your pc with the help from an npc collecting your stuff.
    Will you cheat the spirit of the grove ? That's another story. You miscreant !
  • brotherboobrotherboo Member Posts: 48
    I know I will never play a Theif, Druid or Mage and I wanted to do the stronghold quests
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    animate dead, level 3 spell to summon some skellies, mayhaps if you are level 15 they will come out as warriors? ( well I guess even the level 7 ones have longswords+1)
  • FuRYFuRY Member Posts: 21
    Sorry to bump up this thread but I was wandering is it possibly to change your current stronghold after you have completed the quest to get the stronghold via CLUAConsole or EEkeeper? I took over the Guildhouse before I realised I had to pop back every five days and I find that frustrating. I don't like my journal having quests just sit there.
  • FuRYFuRY Member Posts: 21
    Sorry to bump up this thread but I was wandering is it possibly to change your current stronghold after you have completed the quest to get the stronghold via CLUAConsole or EEkeeper? I took over the Guildhouse before I realised I had to pop back every five days and I find that frustrating. I don't like my journal having quests just sit there.