Skip to content

Flaming Fist mercenary wont appear to attack Viconia (BGT)

willdutchwilldutch Member Posts: 12
edited February 2014 in BG:EE Mods
I'm trying to recruit Viconia and she approaches me to save her but the Flaming Fist guy never appears. I'm running BGT with a host of mods but im not sure which is causing this bug. Is there a way to make this event run properly?
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Uhm, this is about BG:EE 1.2(.2031) bugs specifically....
    @Illydth I'll let you think what to do with this.
    Try talking to her again, by pressing F1 and then clicking on her, then, try spawning the FF enforcer again, I don't know if BGT uses the same file names so I can't help.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Unfortunately @willdutch, there's not much we can do for modded games like this.

BGT has a host of pieces (I think) that are incompatible with BG:EE and it's possible any one of them could be the cause of your issue.

I'm going to move this thread to the BG:EE Mods Board and see if anyone out there in the modding community can answer your question. If you find that this doesn't work even without the mods installed, please re-post the query on the BG:EE Bugs forum and the folks there will see what information they can get from you.

--Illydth
  • willdutchwilldutch Member Posts: 12
    Thanks for the reply
  • IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    I suggest you go to the BGT official forum where you'll probably find more knowledgeable people.
  • fbencefbence Member Posts: 29
    I have the same issue. I went to Peldvale pretty late (after clearing the mines and going up to Baldur's Gate), and Viconia hails me with her problem, but the Flaming Fist is not spawned. Did you figure out what was going wrong?
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited January 2018
    @fbence

Try using this console command:
    C:CreateCreature("FLAM2")
    That will make the Flaming Fist spawn.

For further problems with the game, please refer to the Troubleshooting session of this forum.
  • fbencefbence Member Posts: 29
    thanks!