Skip to content

Unseeing eye quest line and the Empathic Manifistation?

So I know I am supposed to use a healing spell to kill it. But I have Anomen and Jaheira casting Heal major wounds on it and nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• JasonPogoJasonPogo Member Posts: 24
    nvm it was a bug. I reloaded an older save and this time it died like it should.
  • TaearTaear Member Posts: 90
    The same happened to me, really frustrating.
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,250
    Occasionally random glitches do occur. I've seen Trolls that would just never go down, several times. And other enemies it just sometimes happens. I think its more common in very complicated fights.
    I would say it is much less common in EE than it was in vanilla, although that may just be because newer computers have more resources and aren't confused so easily.
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    report it and attach a savegame. it's not that random, i have had problems only with killing trolls after they go down too. i can't reproduce now however.
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,250
    Well its not all that common anymore! I'm actually not sure I've seen it happen at all with EE. Last time I remember for sure was a modded game I was playing about a year ago (BG2 game after first finishing BGEE). And in my experience, reloading from the last save ALWAYS fixes the problem. So truly not worth getting excited over.