Skip to content

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time

ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
Hi all, long time stalker, first time poster.

Pretty excited to see and hear about all the work you guys have put into the game. I only played the first Baldur's Gate once and never finished it so I'm pretty stoked to play this! Finally got round to pre-ordering the other day and it's getting released just days before my birthday. Awesome.

Also, unlike some other boards, there's a real sense of community here and everyone's so passionate about all quirky aspects of the game, like weapons being assigned the wrong icons haha! I guess you just don't see this often on the internet and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for all you're trying to achieve, can't wait to play this again :)
Cheers

Comments

• EidolonEidolon Member Posts: 99
    I have to agree with you the community here is the best I've ever seen. Also welcome aboard, and soon you get to finish what you started so long ago. You'll love it.
  • RenshtalisRenshtalis Member Posts: 136
    @Elzarath Mmmmmwwwwwwaaaa! Xxoo welcome!
  • SynergeticSynergetic Member Posts: 69
    Who you calling a sucker? :I
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Weapons being assigned the wrong symbols?
  • Sir_CarnifexSir_Carnifex Member Posts: 47
    That quote is familiar, but who is the one who says it in BG?
  • SeldarSeldar Member Posts: 438
    edited August 2012
    Ike, the Durlag's Tower guide
  • Ulfgar_TorunnUlfgar_Torunn Member Posts: 169
    edited August 2012
    @Elzarath
    It's good to have you in the forums with us; passionate fans are always welcome.

Remember to tell your friends about BG: EE, and feel free to contribute while browsing the discussions; we value the opinions of newcomers and forum veterans alike.
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    Thanks guys! Yeah it's one of my favorite quotes. The game has heaps of them
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    last time someone called me a sucker, i asked them if they wanted to lick me. I had a very serious face that time. That person never spoke to me again :(
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    haha yeah, people tend not to react too well to getting licked
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    @elzarath you've noticed that too? man, i tell you, there are some major prudes in this world, like when i ask people if they want to pet the hamster that i keep in my pants, the guys get mad, the girls slap me!!!!
    geez, anyone here want to hold my little boo?
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Very good community indeed. I didn't expect less. Great game, great fans.