Skip to content

Tranzig is missing (possible spoilers)

Hello,

I'm on chapter 3 and trying to find Tranzig, but he's nowhere to be found in Feldepost Inn. I'm definitely on chapter 3. I got the cinematic after clearing the mines and my journal lists it as "Chapter 3 Important events" saying I should travel to Feldepost Inn to find Tranzig.

Any ideas? Am I just stuck?

Thanks!

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Just to confirm, you checked upstairs in all the rooms? He doesn't speak to you unless spoken to.

What platform are you playing on?
  • HellsChickenHellsChicken Member Posts: 12
    Yup, I've thoroughly searched every room about 3 times now. This is on Windows Steam.
    Hmmm... weird, never heard of this issue before. I got BG:EE Steam too. Is there any chance you've killed him already?

If you upload a save file, myself or somebody else can check it out.
    Hmm, without realizing who it was? It's possible. Wouldn't you get a journal update though? Save file uploaded. Thanks for taking a look, it's really appreciated!
    edited February 2014
    Yeah I just had a look, you have killed him already.

"Confronting Tranzig" is under "Done Quests".

Furthermore, you have uncovered the location of the Bandit Camp, which is what you learnt through letters discovered in Tranzig's possession.

Edit:
    ps: Jaheira could do with better armour. Despite being a 'spellcaster', she can wear heavy armour and cast spells unaffected. Only Arcane spells (mages and sorcerers) are affected by armour. Lower AC and lower THAC0 ftw!
    Thanks so much for taking a look. I guess I got tripped up by the "Important Events" telling me to look for Tranzig.

Again, really appreciated.