Skip to content

The paws of cheeta boots, wich one in ee keeper? Only original pair seems to work.

Gel87Gel87 Member Posts: 163
Hello :)
I found paws of cheeta boots(double movement rate), and i tryed to put theese boots on all my chars with ee keeper cause im bored of walking around slowly between areas.

But it was only the original ones that actually had any effect, and the other ones i put i could not remove ingame... There was also many of the same type of theese boots in EE keeper, wich one should i pick?

How can every char get theese boots working?

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Cheater :P

Just kidding, single player game, play it however you wish. That said, I do think that Boots of Speed are extremely overpowered, since they offer you incredible tactical flexibility. So giving them to all your characters will make a lot more difference than just allowing you to move faster.

Anyways to answer your question.

One pair of Boots of Speed was bugged/cursed. Not entirely sure why, I had the same problem in BG 2 Vanilla. It should work if you use one of the other options.

• bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    at one point all of your characters will be able to have permament x2 movement speed.
    in the meantime you should teleport via console, it's much less cheaty (not at all in fact).
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    There are a couple of Boots of Speed in the game. The ones you can't remove are creature specific items. You want the boots that are boot01.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Just put the FPS at 60 and the game will run at a x2 speed. I use that to avoid using CTRL+J but even with that I keep teleporting the entire party around.
  • Gel87Gel87 Member Posts: 163
    Thanks all :)

Well i just used the Boot01 as that was the same as Korgan used and I was able to move double as fast :P

Ye i cheat a little, this is my 4th or 5th time running through BG2 shadow of amn, but i have never tryed the 2 expansions so looking forward to that :)
    I also changed minsk into a paladin so i could use the casomyr+5 sword, and i also gave myself the +5 wep with 25str because i fucked up both those upertuneties when i killed the only paladin ingame and gave him to the crowled wizards before i entered the sphere, killed both those dragons to gain items for it, but it doesent help when u fuck it up and kill that bloody paladin xD

I also changed my Wizard into looking like Sarevork, only it looks really wierdo when he is carrying staff of rhynn +4 xD

How do i make this teleport party thing? I want that ;d
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Gel87 you'll have to enable the console, are you playing in iPad, because it's impossible to do so in iPad, in the computer you have to edit the "baldur.ini" that you can find in your Documents folder inside a Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition folder, open the ini with a text editor (Notepad++) and add the line
    'Program Options', 'Debug Mode',      '1',