Skip to content

Jaheira Romance bug fixed, or not?

VallahadVallahad Member Posts: 10
Quick question: Is the bug from the original game, where the romance with Jaheira would start looping dialog or stop entirely, fixed or not by the guys and gals of Beamdog and Overhaul? It's just that I'm starting a new playthrough, and I'm making the decision of who my character is going to romance. If the bug is still there I'll go with Viconia, but if its been fixed I'd like to try my hand at finally finishing Jaheira's.

Thank you in advance.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @Vallahad: The various romances were tested as part of initial release of the BG2:EE game to windows and Mac. If the issue is an old (BG2 original game) issue, it's likely to have been fixed already.

You can look in the following thread to see if any of the threads linked there describe an open bug with Jaheria's romance that you feel matches the issue you know about, otherwise your best bet would be to give it a try (since Beamdog did fix a large portion of the pre-existing bugs in the original games before release).

Moving this thread to BG2 Discussion as this is not a bug report. It'll get better visibility to be answered there anyway.
  • VallahadVallahad Member Posts: 10
    Thanks Illydth.