Skip to content

rp solo help for bg2

Let me take you through the events of Joan in bg. From being a traditional cavalier and cheery person with her best friend imoen her foster father is killed in an ambush which makes her very suspicious, to make things worse the inn and friends she instructed to meet make her run into a murderous mage. So from now on it's just imoen and her on the road and everyone they meet gets detect evil and if you're evil you're killed. Pretty easy and straight forward for bg.

For bg2 though probably more difficult. I want to solo till I find imoen and I want to get to imoen as soon as possible. What's the next course of action to get xp and enough decent equipment before spell hold?

Comments

• SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    Circus tent, slavers, adventure parties if you can beat them otherwise some more easy side quests like Montaron, bridge district murders, trademeet and pick up the belt, Firkraag with the belt that together with heartseeker and the fire protection items allow you to solo him as a pal easily if you go up the stairs again - he'll be caught in the room and can only breath and not melee sou. By now you have fullplate and Carsomyr, off you go sailing.