Skip to content

Does Haerdalis leave?

Did a brief search for this but didn't find the answer. If I don't go to the playhouse fast enough, will haer leave the party? I picked him up first thing, so my party really can't handle that quest yet.

Comments

• vangoatvangoat Member Posts: 212
    Good question, I was recently faced with the same problem.

In the end his urging me to go there with the gem got more and more urgent, so I just went there and let them get captured. I'll rescue him later. There's no way I can take on the warden with his HLAs as my first stronghold quest.

i THINK I read somewhere that if you wait too long he nicks the gem and goes there himself, rendering his quest unfinishable. Not sure if someone can confirm though.
  • TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    I can't check InfExplorer at this time, sorry, but I've managed to keep him in the party a very long time without going to the playhouse. I think he eventually pulls a Yoshimo- sort of an 'oh well, we'll get their eventually' and shuts up about it. If he does have a timer to leave, it's a very long timer that allowed me to complete the Keep, the Hills, and the other Hills (;)) while keeping the gem on him.