Skip to content

Improve my Reputation

I recently did Anemens quest and killed his fathers rival. Now all the guards try to kill me. Is their anyway to improve my bad reputation?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    You can go to a church and donate money.

Apart from the temple district there is at least one church in the bridge district, promenade, docks, and in trademeet. All of which accept donations. Since you are at a very low reputation its going to be expensive to improve it. I don't have the exact table (showing what you need to pay to improve your reputation) in front of me but it should be in the BG2EE manual.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    I would also recommend doing the trademeet quests in a good way - you can get a reputation boost of at least +3, +4 if you have done skinners in bridge (druid grove, Dao, feuding families/tomb, skinners part 2)
  • Brucepp12Brucepp12 Member Posts: 45
    Ok i donated roughly 5,000 gold to the temple. My reputation went from 3 to 11. But the guards are still after me everywhere i go. I even dropped Amomen from my party since it was his quest that started all this. So any other suggestions? Where can i start the trademeets quest Skaffen?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited February 2014
    Edit: Hmm nevermind. So these random guards are bothering you when you are outside of the bridge district? Resting a few times might help. Otherwise it might be a bug.

Any chance you could upload your save file here so I can see what exactly is going on? (you should be able to put the save folder in a zip file and then just use the "attach a file" on a new post in this thread in order to post it here).
  • Brucepp12Brucepp12 Member Posts: 45
    i would but i just loaded a earlier save. thx thos\
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Brucepp12 said:

Improve my reputation

Brucepp12 is an awesome guy! He's charming, funny and handsome. He's always willing to help a friend in need and I hear he likes long walks on the beach.

:)
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    I'm shocked! Is he one of the newer models? The older models were always a bit...twitchy.