Skip to content

(Black Pits) Najim stuck on middle of arena

InvasorDePastosInvasorDePastos Member Posts: 25
edited February 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
Well, as the title says, my current bug is that Najim is in the middle of the arena all the time. It wasn't an issue until I reached the last battle, as Baeloth won't move from the exact same place that Najim is occuping. Being Najim the only one I can select to interact, I am not allowed to attack the drow.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    La verdad ni idea de los Black Pits... No se va nunca y entonces, ¿¿Baeloth le cayo encima (por así decirlo que están como "apilados")?? Conozco este bug (de multi-player) y se que una de las dos criaturas no puede hacer nada (y la otra no se puede mover).

@Jalily is Najim immune to CRTL+Y?? That'd be the easiest way to fix this.
  • InvasorDePastosInvasorDePastos Member Posts: 25
    edited February 2014
    Well, no, sometimes after a good amount of time, Baeloth moves, but that's enough to ruin my strategy, considering I'm soloing and need to get rid of him as fast as possible.

I can attack Najim to make him move but that's not very efficient for surviving.

I'll try Ctrl+Y now, don't know what it does but I hope it helps
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    CRTL+Y deals out 1149 magical, fire and cold damage, it Najim is immune to those damages he won't get killed, also he won't get killed if he has a minimum hit points effect on (cosa que pasa con los PNJ importantes).
    Watch out because CRTL+Y may kill Baeloth either.
    If you don't have the console eneabled http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/24795/hotfixes-workarounds-and-how-to-activate-the-console/p1 here you can find how to do so.
  • InvasorDePastosInvasorDePastos Member Posts: 25
    Oh, that's why it wasn't working. I'll try it now, thanks!