Skip to content

Help: the red dragon disappeared!

I was really struggling against Firkraag, has attracted it near to its cave`s entrance, so I was about to chicken-run it, but after a quick-save at the floor above it, i went back and it simply disappeared! I ran over every place and it is really missing. Too bad i don`t have any other close save before the battle.

Can anyone tell me why this happened and how to make it appear again?
Or should I desist of this dragon that went to outer plane?

Comments

• SharShar Member Posts: 158
    Did he disappear during battle? When script set on disabler sometime your mage can cast maze on him...
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    edited February 2014
    If you go up he folllows you, should be waiting in the room with the prison cells where you fought Tazok and the mage.
    Post edited by Skaffen on
  • neutralneutralneutralneutral Member Posts: 9
    oh thanks! skaffen! he is really waiting for us there
  • neutralneutralneutralneutral Member Posts: 9
    cant believe it i kill it.... such relieve
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Skaffen said:

If you go up he folllows you, should be waiting in the room with the prison cells where you fought Tazok and the mage.

Must be kind of a tight squeeze :D
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    ...and you don't even notice him overtaking you. :)

It's great to know for solos though, especially paladins where it's more or less mandatory to kill him. You can quite easily get immunity to his fire breath while he can't attack you physically and doesn't have many offensive spells. So since he's stuck in the room, you can quite easily missile him to death. Heartseeker which you can conveniently find in the same dungeon even gives you a nice to hit bonus if you have trouble hitting him.