Skip to content

Taking back Rasaad and Keldorn after their quests (SoA)

Can you take back Rasaad after finishing the monastery? Or does he stay there forever and joins you in ToB?
If he stays there, can you delay doing his quest so you can keep him through all of SoA?

About Keldorn, I believe you can take him back after letting him spend some time with his wife. Is it true?

Comments

• TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Rasaad has two different options at the monastery- one he stays there (though he'll resume in ToB), and one he'll stick with you. Follow all conversation options, and you should be able to find the one path you're after.

Keldorn, you can release him from your service, in case he's gone forever (at least till ToB). Or you can tell him to just spend a day with his kid. He'll spend 24 hours taking them to the circus, then he'll be back and ready to join soon after.
  • WolkWolk Member Posts: 279
    Thank you @Twani ! I guess I'll try to keep rasaad, while letting Keldorn stay for a day with his kids, release him from service when i'll go to spellhold and go beg for his help when i come back to kill bohdi and Irenicus.