Skip to content

auto pause on aura clean

Maybe I'm missing something, but is there a way to have the game auto pause when a caster's aura becomes clean -- that is immediately when s/he is able to cast again. It seems like the options 'When Round Ends' and 'When Spell Cast' don't seem do do what I'm wanting, because if I go into a fight and immediately cast a magic missile, then somehow I get a round end right away and still have ~6 more seconds before I can begin casting something else. I tend to want to do something (like run away/sling a bullet...) during those 5-6 seconds, then change action to beginning a new cast immediately upon being able to actually begin the next casting process. Is there a way to do this that I'm just completely missing?

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    There is no such option, sadly.
  • muonmuon Member Posts: 2
    Ah well. Thanks for the quick response!
  • apeterssonapetersson Member Posts: 33
    there is a workaround. set game pause to "when spell cast" and "on round end". start casting the first spell "on round end" - you will get a pause when the spell is finished and exactly when you are able to cast the next spell.

i used that tactics a lot in BP2 when i finished tons of encounters in ~2-3 rounds of gameplay and 30 minutes of real-time.