Skip to content

*Spoilers* Dorn Il-Khan Quest Question

AnimusRexAnimusRex Member Posts: 37
Hello Travelers,

I am at Resurrection Gorge and trying to decide whether to free Dorn or allow him to become a slave to a new master.

Roleplaying as Evil, I decided to grab Anomen and sacrifice his self righteous ass.

After, I was looking all over online and wondering if anyone knows the big differences between freeing him and otherwise? I noticed the Abyssal Blade's stats change allowing +5 to demons if he becomes free, but he loses his Blackguard abilities.

What happens when Dorn levels up as a 'Fallen Blackguard' ?, and is this the end of his questline for SoA?

Thank you.

*Edit - Also, I am curious about Vernus. He is just laying in the middle of the summoning circle and anytime I try to talk to him he just says 'It would be good for you to watch your actions while in this wood.' but doesn't do anything else just lays there. I've tried raising him, healing him, killing him and talking to him... Wondering if he's bugged?
Post edited by AnimusRex on

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Raising Vernus is an option for the sacrifice if you don't want to lose a party member.

If Dorn kills both patrons, he'll lose his blackguard abilities: Poison Weapon, Aura of Despair, immunity to level drain, etc. The Abyssal Blade changes depending on who's trapped within - the demon (Ur-Gothoz) gives it +5 to devils, the devil (Azothet) gives it +5 to demons. If you trap both, you get both bonuses.

Regardless, this is indeed the end of his SoA questline.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    If you side with Ur-Gothoz you get The Visage, which is very powerful.