Skip to content

REALLY helping the Unseeing Eye *Spoiler*

BrunachosBrunachos Member Posts: 35
Right, since I firts went throught this game I wonder this. I wonder why the developers of the original did not give mind to that possibility, I wonder why no one ever made a serious and decent mod for that and now I wonder why the EE did not tought about it; is just, why not create an option for evil players? It exists in the quest of the Grove, in the quest of Windspear Hills and in so many others. It would be a matter of, in case you are evil, Gaal acepting the "great device", rewards you with his belt and the UE amulet of magic resistance (the most important items you would miss in helping him) and the world would move on; the churches were going to despise you, you were going to loose rep, etc.
And yeah, I know that, in order to join the cult, you shuld blind yourself and so... but they do not need to accept you as a follower: the great "god" could be reasonable and try not to kill a freelancer mercenary that helped him just once... what do you think?
Post edited by Brunachos on

Comments

• WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    I think it would be interesting if you must blind yourself to join! I mean, no more having to "unfog" the map!
  • BrunachosBrunachos Member Posts: 35
    It is stated by the old man you meet near the sarcophagus that the beholder give his worshipers some sorte of "special senses" to compensate their lost of sight. I wonder what kind of senses those might be...
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    Oh, definitely improved sense of smell! Nothing like navigating the sewers with...oh, wait. That probably wouldn't work so well...*wretch*

Keen hearing? Combined with one of Neera's epic hiccuping episodes (ala Wild Surge), it would sort of be like bat sonar....