Skip to content

Internal Plumbing in Baldur's Gate

2»

Comments

• BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    edited August 2012
    @Djimmy you asked for it now.

Okay, quick and easy, bathroom is on the 2nd floor, off the balcony, shower is on the first floor, under the balcony. That should be obvious enough :)

Edit: Never forget, a mind is a dangerous thing to use.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Bjjorick I must say, every time I see you misspell D'Arnise in this thread, it makes me laugh. D'arsine is so utterly APPROPRIATE a misspelling for what we are discussing right now! And those Eagles flying backwards made me think they must have had a stash of weed somewhere. "Dude! Flying backwards is totally gnarly!"

@Djimmy They are in another building, that's why you can't see them. ::Straight faced.::
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    Me and my team are taking a blood bath from time to time and its more than enough:)
    When Tiax rules, it will be spelled De'Arsine, because Tiax commands it to be so.
    @Bjjorick Considering how many people she knows are butts, that is quite appropriate. Look at the man her family wanted her to marry!
    @ladyrhian yeah but that quest still bugs me, you know that it him that attacked her lands and killed her dad, but the story never really goes into it or gives you a chance to kill him. The reason i liked the mod was it gave some closure.

But hey, Lord doofus wasn't such a bad guy. I mean he smuggled and ran an elf slave ring. Who doesn't these days. If it weren't for my side job of pimping out some elves, no way i could make ends meet.

Note: To avoid be labeled as sexist, I put a female wig on the male elves to pimp out. With the smooth skin and girly features, not a single person has noticed to date.
    @Bjjorick I wanted to re-arrange his face for him. I mean, you can see why she feels the way she does about the less fortunate. Sometimes you want to be like the people around you- when they set a good example. And when they set a horrible example, you'll do practically ANYTHING not to be like that. I may have to punch his face when I replay the game. Just for the satisfaction, I mean.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    edited August 2012
    Given the pseudo-medieval setting I think we should expect buckets. Perhaps for those in castles and large Halls, a garderobe with a long-drop.

edit - talking about toilets here obviously, though a bath with a long-drop would certainly be invigorating!
    @ladyrhian we got off topic, so to rectify this, we should give him a medieval swirly. Can't flush but there's no lack of muscle to see it done proper, and i'm sure that would satisfy your 'rearrange his face' desire.
    @Bjjorick Yes, that could work. Or just dump him in raw sewage- I'm sure he'd be just as angry at the damage done to his wardrobe by the garderobe.
    edited August 2012
    @ladyrhian Oooooh, cast charm person/dominate on him and make him go be friends with the sewage golem that irenacus left behind. In the middle of the promenade. nice long term reward potential there.
    @Bjjorick Make him fall in love with it. :) Ah, Schadenfreude! Sweet, lovely Schadenfreude! ;)
    @LadyRhian well, with the activation stone and some well place spells, it would make for a very interesting public courting. I think we'd best let nalia get in on the fun of this one.

Lord doofus would be the lady in waiting, no?
    @Bjjorick And Portalbendarwinden could marry them afterwards. I'd be expecting a long, french kiss at the ceremony between the two love, um, things.
    @ladyrhian you know, a better arranged marriage i can not see. Even in the mod, his death was kinda cheap, and my char stood there (war/mage with no buffs) tanking, not attacking, and let nalia cast her spell book at him. Sad but true.
    @Bjjorick Ah, the death of 1000 paper cuts from the edges of the Spellbook. What a way to go!
    @ladyrhian well, with what i learned today, i might just to unequip her and let her go and slap him silly til he passes out. Such a proud man as he beaten by a girl would be worse then death for him, especially since he has semi nice gear equipped.
    @Bjjorick Yes, I am sure he'd see it that way. Or invest in some lemon juice to add insult to injury with the paper cuts...
    @ladyrhian why do i get the feeling that you follow the lawful evil path?
    @Bjjorick Lawful Good. Great imagination, very little reason to act on it.