Skip to content

De'arnise keep question

Im doing an evil playthrough and i am clearing out de'arnise keep, and i am at the part where you rescue lady delcia. There is an option in the dialogue to kill lady delcia and since im roleplaying, this is something my evil character would totally do. But i dont want to do it if it means any long term repercussions (aside from the reputation loss and losing Nalia). So my question is if i kill her will i still end up owning the keep and being able to tax the peasants just like i would if i didnt kill her? Thanks

Comments

• ZaknafeinBaenreZaknafeinBaenre Member Posts: 349
    This is one of those things you are simply going to have to learn the hard way. play the game! don't spoil it for yourself!!
  • johnmpjohnmp Member Posts: 4
    i already beat the game so im not spoiling anything, just looking to save time so i dont end up going through the whole keep for nothing. but whatever ill just make a backup save and hope for the best
  • ZaknafeinBaenreZaknafeinBaenre Member Posts: 349
    Lady Delcia fully deserves her death, give it to her! And, I think if you don't have Nalia in your party when you kill her, it should be fine.
  • noob_mcnoobsternoob_mcnoobster Member Posts: 7
    I always play good characters, always do the good stuff, refuse rewards etc, yet I always kill that old hag and never feel a dime of remorse about it
  • vangoatvangoat Member Posts: 212
    dire charm her and send her to attack the iron golem in the next room
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    ^ Puuuuure gold!!!!