Skip to content

Baldurs Gate (Original game) Question

TanatosTanatos Member Posts: 2
This is my first playtrough. I instaled the old Baldurs Game (1+2 with all the expansions) with BGT, Tweaks, Bugfixes and Unfinished Buisness and when my mage got up to level 3 there were no spells to choose from (Like with the first level spells that u can choose 7 or so), only a slot for a spell in the book, is it normal or something went wrong with modding?
Tnx for the help

Comments

• TwoWayFinesseTwoWayFinesse Member Posts: 128
    as a wizard you have to scribe spells in your book from scrolls to be able to cast them.
    Right click on the scroll in your inventory and there should be an option to do so.
    The higher your INT score the more spells you can learn (and the better chance of them scribing unless you've installed the automatic option from tweaks)
    At level 3 Wizard you are able to cast level 2 spells so you should try and find a level 2 spell scroll.
    There is a mage in a tower in one of the early-ish areas that you can buy from if you don't find any.
  • TanatosTanatos Member Posts: 2
    I know all that, but still thank you for the help. I thought that every tier u get, u can pick some spells like in the beginign of the game. Thank you again, I'll start buying spells then :)
  • TwoWayFinesseTwoWayFinesse Member Posts: 128
    No problem, enjoy the game!