Skip to content

Stuck in the torch room (Watchers keep)

DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
Ive tried some combos with the torches without any luck and i could use a nice spoiler or two.
Also found a few hints , but that scribbler is to mad for me to understand it at the moment I'm really tired.
And I'm also looking for a crystal that opens the mad mans machine,pretty sure I've been all over the (umber hulks/mind blasting monsters) map where it should be,with both true sight and search mode.This is my first time in Tob pls help.Using Mazzy,Keldorn,Minsc,Aerie,Rasaad and Willow gnomish cleric/thief.Had a terrible time in the Dwarfs keep,was fighting a million shadows at a point,didn't know i could circle them and enter the portal to the shadow plane heehee.
Post edited by Dungeonnoob on

Comments

• MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    The two sequences of colors match the two huge coloured patterns on the ground ("south" and "north").
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Also, the writings you've found are related to the strange D20 machine you see in the central room. Try to find as many as possible of these parchments because they are very useful after you'll broke the crystal glass of the machine. (I won't spoil you more)