Skip to content

iPad - impossible to move more than 1 item from ammo pack?

SaphironSaphiron Member Posts: 9
So I just finished watcher's keep on my iPad, and at one point I was loaded down with magical ammo to keep for sale later. I started popping it in my ammo bag thing to free up inventory space. Eventually that was full.

Now I'm out, I want to sell it but when I go to transfer one if the stacks (many stacks are 80 or so) it transfers only one ammo per selection to my inventory. So basically I figure it'd take me a few thousand clicks to empty this bag, if not far far more. I also tried selling it right from the bag, it's unidentified, but sadly the merchants will pay 1g and then value it as if it were identified (eg. My 1g sale becomes 78g each to buy) so I can't buy it back if I go that route... Not that it matters, because when I sell unidentified ammo to a merchant from the bag, they get 1 ammo per sale out of the stack. Once again, it'd take me about 80 clicks per item in a full bag.

My question is, is there something I'm missing? Are we really unable to transfer more than one ammo at a time? I'm sure anyone whose done watchers walked out with a bag full of not yet identified ammo, so I can't be alone here.

If this is the case, it's hell of a bug. It'd take me days just to empty the damn ammo pouch.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

UPDATE - I found some identified ammo in there and tried taking that out and putting it in my inventory. 80 shots in the stack, and each transfer gets me 1.... There must be a way to move more then that, or the ammo pack is useless on iPad. I don't want to click 80 times to get a stack of arrows!

Comments

• WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    You must "click" on the ammo TWICE in succession - and then you get a menu to add how many you wish to sell/buy.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    I think with the current UI settings it is impossible, I have never managed to get the counter to appear.
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    Same here. I can in BG but not in BG2/ToB
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    This is a known bug.
    When you play bg2 with ipad you should not use ammo bag at all. Tha's what i've learned when I had this problem for the first time.
    We hope that it will be fixed with the next patch.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    So no archer type character till 2023...
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    @Skaffen‌ I don't think (and I really hope) it's going to be this far...
    Anyway with the 80 stack arrows, you can survive without ammo bag (if you aren't soloing of course).